To promote the field of paediatric sleep.
- Inside ESRS we strive to improve our connectivity. Therefore, our objective is to establish a registry of European clinicians and researchers or centers involved in paediatric sleep.
To strive for high-quality sleep health care to children and adolescents and their families:
- by supporting and facilitating the training of professionals, clinicians, and researchers in paediatric sleep;
- by collaborating in development of paediatric sleep guidelines respecting our rich cultural and linguistic diversity;
- by protecting and improving the quality of practice parameters in pediatric sleep medicine;
- by standardising procedures for children and adolescents in accredited sleep centres.
To achieve sustainable development goals for the field of paediatric sleep:
- This network will support basic and applied research in all areas of pediatric sleep health care.
- This network will support the identification, creation, and modification of pediatric sleep tools (e.g., questionnaires, scoring algorithms, technology, etc.).
- This network will encourage the development of effective sleep health care for sleep issues applicable across childhood ages and developmental stages.
- This network will advocate and contribute to the digitalisation of patient or participant databases, shared digital knowledge.