The Sleep institute, in collaboration with the European University of Madrid, has developed a completely online master in sleep medicine, which will also serve as a preparation tool for
The Sleep institute, in collaboration with the European University of Madrid, has developed a completely online master in sleep medicine, which will also serve as a preparation tool for those students who plan to take the European ESRS (Europe Sleep Research Society) validation test. Its design allows students who wish to train and develop professionally, do so without the need to paralyze their professional career while training with us. In addition, once completed, there will be a possibility of doing an internship at any of our clinics, whether it is in Spain, Chile, or Panama, always under the direction and supervision of Dr. Diego García-Borreguero, member of the ESRS Examination Committee in Sleep Medicine.
This is a well-rounded master in sleep medicine, lasting 11 months (60 ECTS credits), which will incorporate great specialists from each area of this field, and will have the guarantee/count on the European University of Madrid, a quality seal that will give a versatile and dynamic format as well as a complete so that the students experience is the best possible, all through its well-known virtual campus.
Among the professors/teaching staff, we will count on the participation of great international experts such as Prof L. de Lecea (Stanford University,Palo Alto, EEUU), Prof.Dr. G.J. Lammers (Leiden University, Netherlands), Prof. C. Espie (Universidad de Oxford, GB), Prof.Dr. Debra J. Skene (Surrey University, GB), Prof. F. Provini (University of Bologna, Italy), Prof M. Zucconi (San Rafaelle University, Milan, Italy), Prof. D. Rosen , Boston´s Children Hospital, Harvard University, Massachussets, USA), as well as Spanish professors such as Prof J. Durán (Univ. del País Vasco), and Prof. A. Iranzo (Univ. de Barcelona). These professionals are all top international figures in their respective areas of expertise, several of them being co-authors of the textbook that will serve as the basis of this master program. All of them will be giving online classes in which students will have the opportunity to interact with them.
- Duration: 11 months total. Including internship time, final thesis, and 9 months of lectures (syllabus)
- Academic Calendar: approximately from March 1st , 2021 until January 31st, 2022
- Registration and spot reservation: 715.00 Euros. This amount corresponds to 10% of the Masters total cost.
- Teaching: 6,436 Euros. This includes university fees, and both the cost of issuing and shipping the European University degree to your home.
- General conditions, financing plans and payment methods:
- Reservation and Registration: 715.00 Euros (seven hundred and fifteen euros). This amount is non-refundable unless the master is not given or delayed.
- Teaching: 6,435 Euros (six thousand four hundred and thirty-five Euros) to be paid as followed:
- One-time payment: 3% discount for the single payment of the entire master’s degree program (6,241.95 Euros). In order to receive the 3% discount, the master must be paid in full BEFORE December 30th, 2020 (registration and teaching)
- Three Installments: The teaching payment will be made in three installments of 50% before February 2nd, 2021 (3,217.00 euros), 25% by August 15th, 2021 (1,608.75 Euros), and the remaining 25% by December 15th 2021 (1,608.75 Euros).
- Financing plan with Deutsche Bank (Spain) available for Spanish residents ONLY.
- Requirements: Any graduate or graduate preferably in health sciences.
- Registration formalization: up to 27 days before the start of the course (until February 2nd, 2021)
More information here.
March 1 (Monday) 00:00 - January 31 (Monday) 00:00