Meetings & Courses Fellowship
Application Period Closed
This Fellowship has the following aims:
- To offer the possibility to participate in ESRS or ESRS-endorsed meetings and courses and taking place in Europe within the current year
- Support career development and in particular supports more junior candidates in the early stages of their career in sleep research
- The Fellowships are available to scientists, investigators, clinicians, allied health professionals, nurses
A maximum amount of 500 EUR will be awarded.
A maximum of six grants per year will be financed.
- The grant sum awarded by the ESRS should support travel and accommodation costs within Europe.
- All candidates must be members of the ESRS at the time of application.
- Candidates should be employed in sleep research or sleep medicine training at the time of application.
- There is no upper age limit for eligibility; however, preference will be given to candidates who are in the early stages of their career.
- Funding is open to all nationalities and for European and non-European based candidates.
- Breakdown of registration, travel and accommodation costs
- Candidate’s CV
- Candidate’s ID photo
- Candidate’s passport or ID
- Candidate’s highest degree
Application Deadline: 31 January 2023
All application files should be submitted via the online application form only
Applications can be submitted for all funding opportunities simultaeneously
The ESRS Scientific Committee will rank the grant applications