Meetings & Courses Fellowship
This Fellowship has the following aims:
- To offer the possibility to participate to meetings and courses taking place in Europe and endorsed by the ESRS
- Support career development and in particular supports more junior candidates in the early stages of their career in sleep research
- The Fellowships are available to scientists, investigators, clinicians, allied health professionals, nurses
A maximum amount of 500 EUR will be awarded.
A maximum of six grants per year will be financed.
- The grant sum awarded by the ESRS should support travel and accommodation costs within Europe.
- All candidates must be members of the ESRS at the time of application.
- Candidates should be employed in sleep research or sleep medicine training at the time of application.
- There is no upper age limit for eligibility; however, preference will be given to candidates who are in the early stages of their career.
- Funding is open to all nationalities and for European and non-European based candidates.
- Breakdown of registration, travel and accommodation costs
- Candidate’s CV
- Candidate’s ID photo
- Candidate’s passport or ID
- Candidate’s highest degree
Application Deadline: 31 January 2022
All application files should be provided in PDF format
Applications can be submitted for all funding opportunities simultaeneously
All application files should be submitted to Vroni Aumeier, ESRS Business Administrator
The ESRS Research Networking Committee will rank the grant applications