Sleep Medicine Examination Grant
Application Period: 1 December 2023 - 31 January 2024
This grant has the following aims:
- Offer the possibility to attend the ESRS Examination in Sleep Medicine
- Support career development and in particular, more junior candidates in the early stages of their career in sleep research
A maximum amount of 250 EUR will be awarded.
A maximum of six grants per examination will be financed and
includes one copy of the ESRS Sleep Medicine Textbook and free shipping.
- The grant sum is available to physicians, psychologists, sleep scientists, technologists, nurses, and other sleep professionals, who meet the requirements for Somnologists and Technologists of the ESRS Examination in Sleep Medicine and only after the exam’s eligibility approval.
- All candidates must be members of the ESRS at the time of application.
- Candidates should be employed in sleep research or sleep medicine training at the time of application.
- There is no upper age limit for eligibility; however, preference will be given to candidates who are in the early stages of their career.
- Funding is open to all nationalities and for European and non-European based candidates.
- Declaration that no other party will fund the travel and accommodation expenses
- Motivation letter
- Candidate’s CV (as far as not submitted with the examination application)
- Candidate’s ID photo
- Copy of candidate’s passport or ID
- Copy of candidate’s highest degree