Sleep research; sleep EEG/EOG anlysis in neurodegenerative (e.g. mild cognitive impairment, dementia) and psychiatric disorders (e.g. schizophrenia); biomarkers for early detection of dementia; clinical characteristics; epidemiology and treatment of insomnia; sleep medicine
1. Dikeos DG, Soldatos CR. The condition of insomnia: etiopathogenetic considerations and their impact on treatment practices. Int Rev Psychiatry. 2005;17(4):255-62.
2. Soldatos CR, Paparrigopoulos T. Sleep physiology and pathology: pertinence to psychiatry. Int Rev Psychiatry. 2005;17(4):213-28.
3. Soldatos CR, Allaert FA, Ohta T, Dikeos DG. How do individuals sleep around the world? Results from a single-day survey in ten countries. Sleep Med. 2005 Jan;6(1):5-13.
4. Papadimitriou GN, Dikeos DG, Soldatos CR. Sleep disturbance in unipolar and bipolar depression: relationship to psychiatric family history. Neuropsychobiology. 2003;48(3):131-5.
5. Soldatos CR, Dikeos DG, Paparrigopoulos TJ. The diagnostic validity of the Athens Insomnia Scale. J Psychosom Res. 2003 Sep;55(3):263-7.
6. Soldatos CR, Dikeos DG, Paparrigopoulos TJ. Athens Insomnia Scale: validation of an instrument based on ICD-10 criteria. J Psychosom Res. 2000 Jun;48(6):555-60.
7. Ktonas PY, Paparrigopoulos T, Monoyiou EA, Bergiannaki JD, Soldatos CR. Sleep spindle incidence dynamics: a pilot study based on a Markovian analysis. Sleep. 2000 May 1;23(3):419-23.