- Paediatric Sleep Disorders
- Behavioural Sleep Disorders
- Neurological Sleep Disorders
- Biological Rhythms
- Sleep and Psychiatry-Personality Disorders
- Sleep and Ageing
– International Sleep Medicine Course 2014, November 17-20, St Michielsgestel, Netherlands (Netherlands, Belgium, UK): organized by a committee with A.W.de Weerd as chairman.
– Age and Sleep One day meeting on Sleep during Lifetime, Slotervaart Hospital, Amsterdam, 2014, May 23.
Referral sleepcenter at three locations (Zwolle and Groningen and -in collaboration with GGZ Drenthe- in Assen, especially for sleep disorders in patients with psychiatric disorders). App. 1000 new patients/year with all categories of pathology. Close connection with a referral epilepsy center. All diagnostic techniques except PET are available. Large, multidisciplinary staff. Therapies: CBT, other psychological, medication, CPAP, BiPAP, light/chronotherapy, etc.
Research focussed on the interaction sleep/epilepsy, sleep in (very young) children and adolescents, RLS, sleep in the elderly
Additional Descriptors, Keywords
Referral sleepcenter, patient care, all sleep disorders, sleep/epilepsy, childhood sleep, RLS, sleep in the elderly
Key Publications of the Laboratory:See above
Name: Raphaelle Ferri
Title: PhD MD
Name: Luigi Ferini Strambi
Name: Claudia Trenkwalder