Armenian Sleep Disorders Association (ARSDA)
Քնի խանգարումների հայկական ասոցիացիա
Accreditation / Certification Procedure
- No SMC accreditation procedure.
- Professionals in sleep medicine receive a certificate of appropriate knowledge when they succeed the ISMC exam.
- Postgraduate inter-university course in French language comes with a certificate.
- Postgraduate course in Dutch language comes with a certificate of the University of Antwerp.
- International Sleep Medicine Course (ISMC)
- Sleep course of the Lowlands (Netherlands and Flanders)
- Postgraduate inter-university course in French language
Sleep Medicine Centers
- Somnus Sleep and Movement Disorders Clinic, Yerevan
- Sleep laboratory, Surb Nerses Mets Medical Center, Yerevan
- Sleep laboratory, Barekam Medical Center, Yerevan
Sleep Research Centers
- Somnus Sleep and Movement Disorders Clinic, Yerevan (affiliated with Yerevan State Medical University’s doctoral research program, clinical sleep research)
Degrees: MDs, BAs, PhDs
Specialties: neurology, child neurology, clinical neurophysiology, psychology, psychiatry, basic neuroscience, ENT, pulmonology, internal medicine, anesthesiology, cardiology, orthodontics, thoracic surgery, sleep technicians Subspecialties: sleep medicine, epileptology, arhythmology