2023 ESRS Examination Grant Recipients
At the last committee meeting on 10 March, 2023, the ESRS Examination Committee has worked diligently to assess and select the 2023 Examination in Sleep Medicine Grant winners. The Examination will be held on-line on 23 September 2023.
We are pleased to announce the 2023 Examination in Sleep Medicine Grant winners below. Congratulations to you all.
Somnologist – Expert in Sleep Medicine
- Stefan Frent, Romania
- Wang Jie Tan, Malaysia
- Athanasios Voulgaris, Greecel
- Gabriela Zambrano, Venezuela
Somnologist – Technologist
- Huma Shazadi, Pakistan
- Jack Woolcomb, United Kingdom
An amount of 250 EUR will be awarded + a free copy of the ESRS Textbook
- The grant sum is available to physicians, psychologists, sleep scientists, technologists, nurses, and other sleep professionals, who meet the requirements for Somnologists and Technologists of the ESRS Examination in Sleep Medicine and only after the exam’s eligibility approval.
- All candidates must be members of the ESRS at the time of application.
- Candidates should be employed in sleep research or sleep medicine training at the time of application.
- There is no upper age limit for eligibility; however, preference will be given to candidates who are in the early stages of their career.
- Funding is open to all nationalities and for European and non-European based candidates.
- Declaration that no other party will fund application fee, travel and accommodation expenses
- Motivation letter
- Candidate’s CV (as far as not submitted with the examination application)
- Candidate’s ID photo
- Copy of candidate’s passport or ID
- Copy of candidate’s highest degree