At the last committee meeting on 9 May, 2022, the ESRS Examination Committee has worked diligently to assess and select the 2022 Examination in Sleep Medicine Grant winners. The Examination will be held at Sleep Europe 2022 in Athens, Greece, on 30-September.
We are pleased to announce the 2022 Examination in Sleep Medicine Grant winners below. Congratulations to you all.
Somnologist – Expert in Sleep Medicine
- Anita Jayadev, United Kingdom
- Christian Antonio Lafuente Bernal, Spain
- Hugo Canas-Simião, Portugal
- Pilar Lladser, France
Somnologist – Technologist
- Katarina Pisk, Croatia
- Valentina Valičević, Croatia
An amount of 250 EUR will be awarded + a free copy of the ESRS Textbook
- The grant sum is available to physicians, psychologists, sleep scientists, technologists, nurses, and other sleep professionals, who meet the requirements for Somnologists and Technologists of the ESRS Examination in Sleep Medicine and only after the exam’s eligibility approval.
- All candidates must be members of the ESRS at the time of application.
- Candidates should be employed in sleep research or sleep medicine training at the time of application.
- There is no upper age limit for eligibility; however, preference will be given to candidates who are in the early stages of their career.
- Funding is open to all nationalities and for European and non-European based candidates.
- Declaration that no other party will fund application fee, travel and accommodation expenses
- Motivation letter
- Candidate’s CV (as far as not submitted with the examination application)
- Candidate’s ID photo
- Copy of candidate’s passport or ID
- Copy of candidate’s highest degree