Organisation Membership Beneficiaries
This type of membership is directed for national sleep societies, research and scientific institutes, corporate entities and other organisations. Today, ESRS reaches all corners of the world, not only Europe. Hence, even if your organisation is not European-based, it can become an ESRS member.
Join ESRS network and boost your organisation visibility and connections:
Choose the right Membership for your Organisation
Open to European national sleep societies who wish to become associate with the ESRS Assembly of National Sleep Societies.
- Become part as an associate of the ESRS Assembly of National Sleep Societies (ANSS)
Open to organisations and entities interested in the advancement and innovations in sleep medicine and sleep research.
- Participate in the ESRS Corporate Advisory Group Meeting.
Open to companies or societies other than European national sleep societies who wish to collaborate and support ESRS.
- Support Sleep Science and formalise your relationship with ESRS.
Associate Society Membership Details
One representative from each National sleep society (NSS) will become a part of the Assembly of National Sleep Societies (ANSS).
The ANSS determines its own articles based on the following principles:
- The ANSS meets at least every second year during the ESRS congress.
- The ANSS elects an executive committee of 5 representatives from national sleep societies. The committe designates a chair and a co-chair.
- This ANSS executive committee proposes one member to the ESRS Board as a full board member.
- The ANSS fixes annual fees to be paid by every associate society member. These fees, paid to the ESRS treasurer, are used for expenses of the ANSS.
Applications of national sleep societies are directed to the ESRS board; decisions regarding membership are made on an individual basis.
Individuals who are members of their national sleep societies are automatically Associate Individual Members of ESRS and receive the ESRS monthly newsletter through their national sleep society. To profit from full membership benefits including voing rights, discounted programming and access to the Journal of Sleep Research (JSR), Associate Individual Members should also become Full Individual Members of the ESRS.
See all Affiliated National Sleep Societies.
Corporate Membership Details
- Share your vision, intellect, and financial resources with the sleep research and sleep medicine community in a cost-effective and productive manner.
- Choose from 3 different membership levels appropriate for your needs and objectives.
- Take a look at the many benefits available to you by becoming an ESRS corporate member.
- Already made the decision to join us as a corporate member? Answer these few questions and we’ll get in touch.
Supporting Membership Details
- Contact the ESRS Head Office for information on privileges and opportunities for collaboration
- No active or passive voting rights
- The membership fee is fixed yearly by the ESRS board.
Membership Application Guidelines
- The membership fee is set by the general assembly of members at the ESRS business meeting for the respective membership levels (full, reduced and supporting members).
- The membership fee for the following two years shall be paid on a biennial basis prior to December 1 of the current year.
- Members who join after October 30 are exempt from paying the membership fee of the current year.
- Members who do not pay their fees after a reminder letter from the treasurer will be suspended until payment.