The ESRS Education Committee organizes an ongoing series of educational webinars available free-of-charge to both members and non members live. These webinars aim to fulfil a part of the ESRS mission to “facilitate the dissemination of information regarding sleep research and sleep medicine”.
Stay Tuned for more Webinars Coming Soon!
ESRS 50th Anniversary Journal of Sleep Research Special Issue
2. RBD: Past, present and future – Prof. Dr. Birgit Högl
3. Memory consolidation during sleep – Dr. Kerstin Hödlmoser
4. OSA or OSAS? A half-century of progressing insight – Prof. Dr. Dirk Pevernagie
Sleep During The COVID-19 Pandemic
2. Covid-19 pandemic and sleep complaints and hypnotic intake in France - Prof. Damien Leger
3. Covid-19 lockdown in Italy: impact on sleep patterns, sense of time and digital media use - Dr. Nicola Cellini
4. Pandemic nightmares: Effects on dream activity of the COVID-19 lockdown in Italy - Dr. Valentina Alfonsi
5. How to deal with sleep problems during the Covid-19 pandemic: recommendations from a European taskforce - Dr. Ellemarije Altena