eSLEEP EUROPE 2023
ESRS VIRTUAL CONGRESS
4-6 October 2023 – Online Edition
Extended Deadline for Submission of Abstracts
31 MAY 2023, 23:59h CEST
The Virtual Sleep Congress
The eSleep Europe Virtual Congress organised by the European Sleep Research Society will be held 4–6 October 2023. This 2023 ESRS sleep congress is planned as an exclusive online event. We know your time and travel resources are limited and want to offer an accessible meeting where the decision to participate is not complicated. The vision for this virtual sleep congress is to allow a global participation, and to provide the opportunity for ESRS to spotlight the achievements of Europeans.
Unlike our physical meeting, the virtual sleep congress sessions will not run as parallel tracks but focus one half day per track. Essentially the time commitment is only a half day per track but all participants will have access to all of the sessions and posters, both live and on demand. eSleep Europe 2023 will feature six half–days of education, categorised by track to include keynote lectures, year-in-review, symposia, controversies, roundtable discussions and oral and poster presentations. Each day will be split into two tracks, one in the morning and the other in the afternoon.
Quick links for more information on:
Abstract Submission Guidelines
Delegates who would like to present their work at the eSleep Europe 2023, either orally or as a poster, are invited to submit an abstract for consideration by the Scientific Program Committee.
Please read the following instructions carefully before preparing your abstract.
How to submit an abstract
- Abstracts must be submitted online through the official online abstract submission system. A separate registration is required before submitting your abstract.
- Submission by fax, e-mail or courier will not be accepted.
- Abstracts must describe original work.
- Please create a user account in order to submit an abstract. The account only needs to be created once and can be re-used for additional abstract submissions.
- The submitter is asked to select the most appropriate topic for the abstract on the submission form.
- Total length of abstract must not exceed 350 words (included in this count: background, methods, results, and conclusions).
- The body of the abstract will be structured as follows with the following subtitles:
- Conflict of interest
- Authors: All author full names should be included in the order they will appear in publication. Ensure that the correct spelling is confirmed for all contributing authors, no amendment will be permitted after the submission deadline.
- Affiliations: Each affiliation should be specified. Affiliations should include the primary employer or institution name, and location (city, state or province, country). No department or faculty names.
- You must complete all the on-line stages of abstract submission. Incomplete abstracts will not be reviewed.
- After completing your abstract submission you will receive a confirmation email. Please save this email for your personal record.
Abstract submission support
All questions and concerns related to abstract submission or registration should be directed to the Congress Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Abstracts can only be submitted in English.
- eSleep Europe 2023 is not responsible for errors in the abstract submission. The abstract will be published exactly as submitted.
Acceptance/ rejection notification
- Only submitting authors will be notified by e-mail if their abstract has been accepted. Date, time and type of their presentation will be confirmed.
- It is the responsibility of the submitter to notify the other co-authors of the outcome decision.
- Instructions for oral presentation and poster preparation will be e-mailed in due course to the submitting authors.
Abstracts topics for submission
You can select one of the following topics:
- Pharmacology And Biochemistry
- Cell And Molecular Biology And Genetics
- Phylogenetic And Evolutionary Studies
- Learning, Memory And Cognition
- Sleep Deprivation
- Instrumentation And Methodology (Basic Sleep Science)
- Sleep Disorders – Breathing
- Sleep Disorders – Circadian Rhythms
- Sleep Disorders – Insomnia
- Sleep Disorders – Parasomnias
- Sleep Disorders – Movement Disorders
- Sleep Disorders – Hypersomnia
- Neurological Disorders And Sleep
- Medical Disorders And Sleep
- Psychiatric And Behavioural Disorders And Sleep
- Sleep And Aging
- Sleep And Gender
- Instrumentation And Methodology (Clinical Sleep Science)
- Healthcare Services, Research And Education
Tracks for the ESRS Sleep Europe Congress 2023
ESRS Sleep Congress 2023
Free Access for Members
ESRS Sleep Congress 2023
All Recordings Available
Access to eSleep Europe 2023 is free-of-charge to all of our ESRS individual members as a benefit of membership and supporting organisation members – we are looking forward to continuing to share and exchange sleep research and sleep science in-between meetings.