Yes! It’s Friday!
Grab a coffee (or tea) and end your week with some Sleep Science News and ESRS updates.
Just published an article?
Want to share your latest research?
Saw something interesting?
Send us an email to be featured.
Sleep Science Friday:
- Sleeping and Dreaming in COVID-19 (9 April 2021)
- Rockin´and Readin´with Prof. Riemann – The Beatles (2 April 2021)
- COVID-19 and Sleep Webinar Report (26 Mar 2021)
- Women In Science (12 March 2021)
- A tour through Belgium with the BASS (26 February 2021)
- Sleep and Sleep Disturbances During the COVID-19 Pandemic (19 February 2021)
- St. Valentine’s Day Sleep and love – dyadic processes (12 February 2021)
- The burden of polypharmacy in sleep disorders (05 February 2021)
- Sleep monitoring and sleep measurement – “Be careful, be critical, but be open!” (29 January 2021)
- Sleep, learning and books: how are they linked? (22 January 2021)
- Romania and COVID-19 Challenges (15 January 2021)
- COVID-19 Related Sleep Disorders and the Lancet 2020 Round-up (8 January 2021)
2020 Sleep Science Friday Archive:
- Sleep Science Friday: Navigating academia and novel scientific discoveries: Isabela Santos Valentim with Dr. Vladyslav Vyazovskiy (18 December 2020)
- Sleep Science Friday: Sleep and Mood with Dr. Jennifer Goldschmied (11 December 2020)
- Sleep Science Friday: Respiratory Physiology and updates from the British Sleep Society—with Professor Joerg Steier (4 December 2020)
- Sleep Science Friday: Talking with sleep scientists (27 November 2020)
- Sleep Science Friday: Sleep in the time of corona—with Dr. Christine Blume (20 November 2020)
- Sleep Science Friday: Time for a Sleep Revolution (#H2020) with Dr. Erna Sif Arnardóttir (13 November 2020)
- Sleep Science Friday: Counting ballots? I’d rather be counting sheep (6 November 2020)
- Sleep Science Friday: Keep the rhythm of your inner clock (30 October 2020)
- Sleep Science Friday: What time is it? (23 October 2020)
- Sleep Science Monday: Sleep in the time of COVID (5 October 2020)
- ESRS 2020 Friday Update: Sleep Science Award 2020 and ESRS election results (25 September 2020)
- Sleep Science Friday: Sleep-disordered breathing (4 September 2020)
- ESRS 2020 Friday Update (28 August 2020)
- Sleep and Alzheimer’s: “Ich habe mich verloren” (21 August 2020)
- ESRS Friday Update: Call for Nominations to the Board, Scientific Committee and ECRN (14 August 2020)
- ESRS 2020 Highlight: Sleep and neurodegenerative diseases (7 August 2020)
- COVID-19 and sleep (31 July 2020)
- What’s keeping you up? The European Insomnia Network and CBT-I (24 July 2020)