2023 ESRS Sleep Science School
September 24 - September 29
SAVE THE DATE for the 4th ESRS Sleep Science School to be held in Frejus, France, 24 – 29 September 2023 focusing on REM / Paradoxical Sleep.
Applications will open 1 March and run until 14 April 2023.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Vladyslav Vyazovskiy (United Kingdom) – Sleep Stages, NREM/REM Cycle, REM Sleep Homeostasis
- Pierre-Hervé Luppi (France) – Paradoxical (REM) Sleep Controlling Circuitry
- Gianina Ungurean (Germany) – Phylogeny of REM Sleep
- Giovanna Zoccoli (Italy) – Physiology of REM Sleep and Thermoregulation
- Isabelle Arnulf (France) – RBD and Dreaming
- Philippe Peigneux (Belgium) – REM Sleep, Memory and Cognition
- Hiroki Ueda (Japan) – Molecular Mechanisms of REM Sleep
- Gina Poe (United States of America) – REM Sleep and Neural Plasticity