- Includes voting rights
- Gives the member an opportunity to be voted for any position
- Includes yearly subscription to the online version of the Journal of Sleep Research and special OnlineOpen prices (US$1,000 for ESRS members, US$3,500 for non-members); for the member’s price, please send an e-mail to email@example.com to receive a specific code
- Includes Newsletter
- Includes full privileges (reduced fees at the ESRS Congress, etc.)
- New additional benefits: Automatic membership of FENS with
- Full access to European Journal of Neuroscience (EJN) articles
- Discounted registration rates for the FENS Forum (Important: members have to login to the FENS website (www.fens.org), using the provided FENS member ID, before FENS Forum registration)
- Easy registration for all FENS activities including schools and training courses
- Application can be done online only. The board of officers shall decide on admission or non-admission. ESRS members can contact other members after login by clicking this link.
- Fee: € 164 for 24 months/2 years, to be made to the ESRS treasurer
- Fee is set by the general assembly of members at the business meeting for the respective group (regular members, student members, tetired members and supporting members). The membership fees for the coming two years shall be paid on a bi-annual basis prior to December 1 of the current year. Members who join after October 30 shall be exempt from payment of the membership fee for the current year. Members, who do not pay their fees after a reminder letter of the treasurer shall be suspended until payment.