- Includes voting rights
- Gives the member an opportunity to be voted for any position
- Includes Newsletter
- Includes yearly subscription to the online version of the Journal of Sleep Research and special OnlineOpen prices (US$1,000 for ESRS members, US$3,500 for non-members); for the member’s price, please send an e-mail to email@example.com to receive a specific code
- New additional benefits: Automatic membership of FENS with
- Full access to European Journal of Neuroscience (EJN) articles
- Discounted registration rates for the FENS Forum (Important: members have to login to the FENS website (www.fens.org), using the provided FENS member ID, before FENS Forum registration)
- Easy registration for all FENS activities including schools and training courses
- Application can only be done online. The board of officers shall decide on admission or non-admission. ESRS members can contact other members after login by clicking this link.
- Application must include a letter from the head of the department certifying that the candidate is in training (undergraduate, graduate or doctoral student, post-doc or resident), and a transcript of matriculation at the university. These items should be uploaded with the application. If a upload is not possible the certification must be sent to the ESRS Office must be sent to the ESRS Office (Mrs Vroni Aumeier, Günzstr. 4, 93059 Regensburg, Germany, Fax: +49 941 89939877, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org). Both documents need to be submitted every year.
- Fee: € 60 for 24 months/2 years.
- The membership fees for the coming two years shall be paid on a bi-annual basis prior to December 1 of the current year. Members who join after October 31 shall be exempt from payment of the membership fee for the current year. Members who do not pay their fees after a reminder letter of the treasurer shall be suspended until payment.
- Reduced membership is for student members or “Early Career Members”, which means up to 5 years after graduation.
- Reduced membership is also for long standing ESRS members after retirement.